Call Us! (760) 790-4790
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have Questions on how the process works? Most homeowners in California do! Here’s a set of some of the most frequently asked questions (FAQ) that we hear along with our answers. If you’re question isn’t on here, don’t hesitate to contact us and we’d be happy to answer it for you.
1.) How Are We Different?
– No closing costs, no repairs, cash offer, no listing, no open houses.
2.) Do you pay fair prices for houses?
– We do not lowball homeowners when we make cash offers.
3.) How does your team decide on an offer price?
– Our team considers nearby comps, condition of the property, and market values within your neighborhood.
4.) Do I pay commissions or fees to work with you?
– There are no fees or commissions when selling your house to us.
5.) Is there any obligation when I submit my information?
6.) After I fill out a form when should I expect to hear from you?
– Within 5 minutes.
7.) Do I need to fix or clean anything before selling my house?
– No! You can sell your house as-is to us.